Ads

Monday, September 23, 2013

How well do you see colour?

This is absolutely soooooo cool! :D You get to see what kind of colour is slightly 'blind' to you. :)

FACT: 1 out of 255 women and 1 out of 12 men have some form of color vision deficiency.


Link to the colour test: http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?pageid=77&lang=en
Article link: http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/how-well-do-you-see-color-173018

This is what I did - there are definitely some errors that I suddenly realise right after I clicked submit lol. Oh bother :P
This is what I get - my score!
Compare with other people of my age and gender range
A tip though, staring at the colours won't help you. Look through it as much as possible without overly tiring your eyes out, then take a short break. Later, come back to the colour hues and swap a few 'mistakes' that you see :) I'm just too lazy to redo the test so meh, 16 is good enough for me :P



For more 'tests' such as this one, feel free to check out my other posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment