Ads

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Random update - Athena

So...

I've noticed my total number of posts in Sept is 6 posts shy of my top number of posts in a month (which is actually 33 btw) and that Sept is just half over. :D I'm spending way too much time here... seriously lol.

In addition, my total number of posts for the year 2013 is fast approaching the 150 mark (which is, ofc, another new record for me). Maybe I should do some flashback stuff at the very end of 2013... just to see how far I've gone. From a private, viewable-by-only-me blog, it has now attracted quite a number of people through the world and I believe there are a handful that has become my blog's dedicated followers :P 


I'm glad the guides that I've posted helped you all a lot - almost all of the guide that I post here is based on my personal experience with the problem itself and the solution was wrought from several hours (it varies though) of googling and headache lol. 

I'm also glad people appreciate my effort in transcribing song lyrics from their respective songs :) (and we have the same taste in music - what a surprise! :P). Around 3/4 of the lyrics here are transcribed or edited by me and some of the videos (with the music in it)/ lyric videos are made by me as well :)

For those who came to my blog for reviews on games, I hope I gave you a clear view of what you're getting into lol. My reviews are usually written from my perspective so it might not make any sense to anyone else hehe. The same goes to my movie reviews :P

And then, there are people who came here to copy my essays.... scumbags... lol. Go write your own essays! My essays are for reference only and I mean it! lol

Lastly, there are the random people who came to read up on some of the (really random) articles that I have around here - thank you for putting up with my comments (that I placed among the actual text of the article lol) and highlighted text... which actually, now that I think of it, makes the whole thing look really messy lol. 

And a special thank you goes out to those who watched my typography video :D and liked it/ commented on YouTube as well.

P/S: I gave up trying to track the number of random posts that I have - so I suppose I'll just name them after Greek gods/goddesses instead... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment