Ads

Friday, December 27, 2013

How psychopathic are you?

A probably inaccurate test but still, it's nice to help out the good doctor in generating his data for his research :P

Link to the test: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/psychopath-night
[Note: Feel free to post your results in the comments. I don't mind reading about your take on this quiz's results :)]

My results:

18%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act [I always do this!! But then this is actually the cause of my indecision and hesitation. A friend once told me that I should be braver in taking  hold of opportunities and risks] and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ [I've just said this to a fellow lab mate of mine yesterday lol] are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

4 comments:

  1. I was surprised by how fast the test was. I got 45% "Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, your result is pretty good I'd say. :)

      Delete
  2. I get the same results leh.. 27%..haha

    ReplyDelete