Ads

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year Resolutions...

...that will probably be forgotten within a week lol. Anyway, why should I let that stop me from listing some? Hah ;) So, here goes!


  1. MOAR exercise!!!! No more slacking
  2. I'll write more... I promise!
  3. Finish my main project within the year... although I'll still be unable to graduate... sigh
  4. Get Alex to chat more... honestly, from what I know of him... guys have no preferences for anything. (I've once asked him his favourite colour and the answer was 'I have no favourite colour'. The same goes for food :\ sigh, guys shakes head)
  5. Don't sleep too late every night - I must be in bed by 12:00am with the lights out. 
  6. Spend some more time with family :) and with friends too!
  7. Experiment more with cooking/ making stuff
  8. I want to learn codes and programming.... (the same resolution since 2011 :\)
  9. I'll revamp my blogger - like adding in FB comments, sharing for individual blog posts, and maybe a real time chat box.
  10. I'll make a channel trailer for my YouTube and think of something to add to my channel from time to time.
  11.  hmm....

That's it I suppose... that's what I can think of at the moment anyway. What are your new year resolutions? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment