Ads

Monday, September 1, 2014

Purchased game reviews and Happy (belated) National Day!


So....

It seems like someone's interested to purchase my 'crappy' and incomplete game reviews that I've posted on my blog lol.... after I've completed it and made it not so crappy, of course.

In that case, I suppose some of the game reviews that you used to be able to read it for free will soon be taken down (Not sure how soon though) or perhaps I'll just rewrite it... hmm...

Anyways, this is just a heads up... nothing is finalised yet. The person is actually requesting me to do some 'creative rewriting', so yeah, maybe my reviews won't be taken down after all :P Who knows?

Also, I'm back on Borderlands 2 lol despite my super tight schedule. Today's Msia's national day (or independence day... which ever you like to call it) after all and I spent half the day playing that game. As you can see, it's still one of my favourites. In order to enjoy this little treat, I'll have to rush to finish at least 200 questions by Thurs, revision questions for tuition, edit my review paper and finish at least the introduction of my very deary-looking thesis.... lol....... still worth it though! No more sleep for me :P

But seriously, the more I look at the results that I get (which used to look so perfect), the more depressed I get. Will I ever graduate? Sigh... 

Okay, I should get back to doing what I was doing before I start talking about other stuff again, and oh I also want to say:

Happy 57th birthday, Msia! I'm sorry MAS didn't work out or that the gov is still as 'corrupt' or 'misguided' as ever, but I just wanna wish you the best and hope you'd have a good year (Until your next birthday that is).

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment