Ads

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Soldier front 2 review

Just a summary mind you. Actually, the game is so-so (not VERY fun), but then I haz lots of screenshots of my crappy score, so I wanted to brag. Please take in account that I do not like playing online FPS (coz all of those kiddies playing) and I do not play online FPS.... and I've been playing that game for like 2-3 hours lol. :P


Review summary 
(It's not even a summary! I'm just too lazy to actually write a summary so I just wrote whatever I thought of and felt [the enjoyment of being killed and getting a kill lol] during the game)

Not much of a fan of online FPS games (but I like stuff like Left 4 Dead, Halo, Battlefield etc), but I like many varieties of maps they have. You simply have to try out their horror mode - hella fun! It's something like L4D's co-op play (where humans vs zombies), except that it's not that well balanced, but it's still fun :P

They're pushing for a Steam release so I suppose this game is pretty popular too :) Plenty of players online and lots of matches that you can join in. Expect to die a lot if you're a newb though. 

The game is pretty much pay to win... heh, with most of the best gear requiring real money. But then, this is also a game of luck, so you might just get lucky and creep up on that uber-geared real-money spender and get your kill :) ... but don't count on it often :P

Oh and as you can see, instead of using Aveyn on every game that I play (it's getting predictable), so I bounced around a couple of ambiguous (for male or female characters) new names. 'Steelheart9' is just one of them ;) Though, if you see any 'Aveyn' game tags/names at your game server, chances are (about 70%) that is me lol :) ...and well, I don't like to talk much, so don't get your hopes up too high :P






No comments:

Post a Comment