Ads

Monday, March 18, 2013

Code Geass (Personal review)


Seriously... one of the best (and my first watched) anime ever! :D

I love the story line - it's very deep and it gave me a very great impression. The music is fabulous - eg. continued story, world's end, colors - best 3 songs :)

Lelouch, despite everything, aimed for a better world, but by sacrificing himself.... I dunno~ I often believe that hatred will regain foothold very soon, even though he had 'collected' those hatred to himself. He did plenty of bad stuff too - like killing all those Geass kids, manipulating Rolo (he's such a nice kid if you ignore those killings he did but still... he only longs for familial love), killing Clovis and Euphemia, manipulating Princess Cornelia's knight's (forgot his name dy) loyalty etc

Lelouch and Suzaku - best friends - bitter rivals

Some people may dislike Suzaku for continuous betrayals - he was good at the beginning, then he realised that life demands results and not the process, besides the death of Euphemia. Then he changed and became someone that betrays his friends, his country and himself. But in the end, he finally see the world that Lelouch is trying to make and decided to help his friend realise that world.

The knightmares are cool too. But well, I watch this series mainly for the plot and character development :) but I do believe some characters in Code Geass acted very dramatically - like Nina.

ah overall, bravo! This is one of the best series of its time =) and it got me thinking about the current world... sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment