Ads

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Zodiac Signs

Honestly, I never knew how, most of the time, the characteristics described for different zodiacs somehow matched. Perhaps they just list some general characteristics or something, though the link below is way more specific in their description. I don't usually believe in this sort of stuff, but some times, when you read them, you'll be like 'damn! That's so me!'

P/S: I'm a Scorpio btw :)

UPDATE: Somehow the image links aren't working anymore... and I'm too lazy to find the images again, so yeah, I'll just let this post wither away into obscurity and perhaps, when I can muster up some motivation one day, I'll redo this post. That being said, the tumblr link at the bottom still works so you can head over there, check out some of their stuff and be like... "wow, that's just soooooo me!"

'This is soooo me!' There! I've said it! lol. You should see me when I start shooting sarcasms when I'm angry lol....
Very competitive, I am... lol :P

Yup, oh and the English here is like really bad. Come on! 'Except'? Should be 'Expect'.
That's why I hate moving stuff around (once I have a thing in a place that I think is appropriate, it will stay there... until I want to clean it... lol) and I can easily erupt from over-stressful situations.
Only at my current lab place I've erupted for like 2 times already... sigh.
I agree with the first sentence, but I don't actually understand what the second sentence is saying... meh~

Darn, despite the bad grammar, this hits home.... they even mentioned that Scorpios are introverted and introspective lol. But then, there's a friend of mine, who is also a scorpio, who is the total opposite of me in that aspect. :P


I usually don't look at the stuff that says lucky fragrances, best at reading minds or some other crap like that... only the descriptions :P Seriously, for those cases, they are all wrong (to me anyway). 

For more stuff, check out the link below (I'm too lazy to link every relevant image onto my blog lol - just a few to emphasize my point that the people who write these stuff are super mind-readers rofl)

No comments:

Post a Comment