Ads

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Daughtry videos - sorry guys!

So, I've promised to at least try and upload the music with the lyrics on YouTube and well, unsurprisingly, even after I've received and acknowledged the copyright  holder's restrictions (my videos are supposed to be available, but restricted from several countries and had ads by the production company, which I totally don't mind), they were taken down later by a certain Web Sheriff.

Although I'm already somewhat expecting this (I was just so jubilant that the production company had allowed the videos to be available in the first place), I'm still rather surprised - I'd thought the production company itself would issue the order themselves if they wanted YouTube to take down those videos. Who the hell is this Web Sheriff? lol. 

Anyway, just saying, I'm really really sorry... I've tried and for all my efforts, I got myself a strike on my YouTube account lol. 

I'm not exactly trying to promote anything illegal here, but if you cannot wait to get your hands on your pre-ordered/ a copy of Daughtry's music before the 19th of November (like me lol... and it was extremely lucky for me to stumble upon it and trust me, I can't believe my eyes when I saw it), feel free to contact me via email or something and I'll see what I can do.

I'm sure from the lyrics, you can see that the songs are really really great - his songs are always great anyways ;) I'll try uploading the music again on my dummy YouTube account after the 19th and check for copyright issues - my current account had one too many strikes already lol - first one's accidental, the second one, which is the current one that I'm on, is a test :P I'm a daredevil of some sort lol...

Again, I'm really sorry. I've tried. As usual though, I'm still welcoming corrections to any of the lyrics and I will credit you for the corrections. :) Stay tuned until the 19th Nov for Daughtry's music I suppose. :P


A huge Daughtry fan... signing out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment