Ads

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Daughtry videos are up... on my backup channel. :)

So as promised, I've uploaded, again, the videos but this time on my backup channel. My main channel has like 2 strikes now and I would really hate it if I get another one, just saying :) I'm thinking of backing up all my videos on another channel and list them as private/unlisted lol, so I can still have them even though my main channel may one day get taken down by some ridiculous copyright claim - I mean come on! You've stated that my videos are available but restricted in certain countries and then you song-song (hokkien word here, which means 'simply') go and take them down... wtf...

Gah, nvm, 6 more months then my strikes will be gone, then I'll dare to put up more videos on my main account then... lol. Till then, I'll probably putting up all my videos on my backup account.

Update! All my lyrics are updated and the videos are all linked into each respective blog posts. Enjoy! :)

Oh and 200 subs on my main account. Thanks! :)


Link to the playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5POcOagSuNJYKhf3c7Vf_FdS5e31q4b

No comments:

Post a Comment