Ads

Monday, November 18, 2013

My second clinical trial study - Discharged!

Haha, I cannot keep writing about getting into hospitals and being discharge over and over again lol. Anyway, I thought there are something of note, so I've made this blog post specially for this.

I'd thought that for my second time, I'd be less nervous than I was for my first study... it turns out that I'm actually as nervous as my first time... wtf? lol. And... I was mistaken, it seemed that I was supposed to take TWO 10mg medicine = 20mg in total... that's a tad bit too near to the maximum dosage per day allowed lol... thought it also seemed that I had tolerated the medicine well - I'm still alive and well at the time of this blog post :P

Anyway, I'd mention in my previous post that I would tell you whether the medicine will have any side-effects on ladies that are not pregnant... well, it turns out that, for me, there are some itchiness in some private parts but that's about it.

I also had stomach bloating... lol... but I'm a frequent sufferer of stomach bloating that I suspect this bloating had no relations whatsoever with the medicine I took.

Oh, yeah, I've also played, for my very first time, on an XBox :D I'm not much of a console gamer but I really enjoyed spamming buttons lol (it was a fighting game that I played with my friend there - the resulting score 5-4 :P I won! ... even though it was the first time I've learned how to use a controller and how to play the game lol~ ;) ). The next day, I played Left for Dead 2 on the XBox and, boy! This is way harder than playing on PC... you'll need to like control the movement, the aiming and the shooting all at the same time lol... I guess I'm not very familiar with the controller yet :P

Furthermore, to my delight as well, I've learned, or to put it accurately 're-learned', how to play Mahjong! :D I observed them for the first round and of asking questions whenever I had any and then played with them for a total of 14 rounds. Surprisingly, I've won like 5 times out of the 14 rounds and was tied with an uncle (he's a pro :P) for first place. Beginner's luck I suppose :) but it was really fun. We didn't gamble any money btw -  we were just playing for fun :) I've memorised all the Mahjong blocks and I'm going to make my own Mahjong set ^.^ and maybe make some monopoly money to go with it :) Hmm, I guess I'll need to buy a pair of dice as well - home-made dices made from taped cards aren't that durable from my experience. :)

I believe one of the staff there took a photo of me playing Mahjong. I'll try get the photo from her and upload it here :) Met a new friend and fellow gamer as well - but he plays Far Cry 3 and some other games (like DotA) that I don't exactly like lol. He wanted to LAN Left for Dead 2, but then I'm just too lazy to install the game on my laptop lol. But perhaps next time, I'll talk more about games - I've always been extremely shy and awkward around strangers or people that I'm not very (strong emphasis on the word 'very' lol :P) familiar with... :)

I guess that's it. I'm off to bed. Nightz! :)

P/S: I think I'm going to transfer all my game reviews/guides from my FB to my blog here. Very little of my FB friends are actually interested to to read my reviews, so I've decided to make it available to the general public lol :P

P/P/S: I'm thinking of making a blog fan page on FB for my blog ofc so it's easier for me to share what I'm interested in to you guys - expect some science stuff, some inspirational stuff, some youtube videos, some fun facts and some status updates on my opinions on recent events/issues.... and perhaps more stuff. It's also easier for me to upload the whole load of screenshots that I took of a certain game so you guys can refer to the pics after you've read the review.. or something like that lol. :) I'll see how this will work... 

P/P/P/S: Oh and stay tuned for Daughtry videos... the day after tomorrow (US time) is the album release date and I'm going to upload my videos on my dummy account for testing (a few hours). However, I think that my videos should be available on the 19th - unless that stupid Web Sheriff took it down again lol..

P/P/P/P/S: I'm also glad to say my other blog, YouTube Originals, is starting to take off (a few thousand views at the mo'). If you want to get lyrics for original music from YouTube stars, you can go there. I'm also putting up previews for upcoming albums and stuff like that. ;)


Alright, enough of the 'P's and the 'S'es lol. I'm off for real. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment