Ads

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Kingdom Rush Frontiers - browser version review

An exceptional tower defense game

I'm the 14th person to complete the browser version since its release ^.^

Completed in less than a day - with ~90% missions completed in Iron mode It's very easy once you get the hang of it (like knowing that barracks are somewhat unnecessary, except for backup lol) and when you have all the skills for towers and hero upgraded. 

I love the marksman towers and mage towers best! - I bet I can win any map by just using these lol - with full upgrades ofc, and definitely with my trusty Cronan hero (fully upgraded as well - the trample skill is definitely the first skill you should max out for Cronan - amazingly useful)

Hmm review-wise, this is as good as the first one - perhaps even better :) I've enjoyed playing this a lot. 

I thought of making a walkthrough with screenshots of my tower arrangements and upgrades but then I suppose this game had plenty of video reviews already ... plus I'm lazy lol - I wanted to start playing X-Rebirth hehe. However, if you're stuck in Crimson Valley - here's a hint: the savage eats your troops to replenish health, so you'll need to avoid using barracks and use plenty of marksman towers and other ranged towers. 

Overall, if you've enjoyed Kingdom Rush (the previous game), you'd enjoy this a lot :) Wish there were more missions though... and it's a real pity I don't have a good enough Android phone to be able to play this game on.

No comments:

Post a Comment