Ads

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A very interesting site - Fiverr

So cutting to the chase, one of my relatives recommended this site to me when I told her that I'm interested in writing. She said that through this, I can get feedback and earn some money on the side (she knew about my dismal financial problem as well). 

I've forgotten about it until yesterday and, boy! I had a blast trying to think of stuff/service that I can sell. :) 

It's pretty cool. I haven't made a sale yet so I cannot comment of how the buying-selling works, but the setting up sales part is pretty awesome. Somewhat rigid in a way, but awesome. And it's fun seeing what kind of weird stuff people sell online for fiver ($5). :P

Check out my Fiverr account (Link: http://fiverr.com/users/aveyntoh/). If you somehow saw something that you like or need, feel free to purchase any of my gigs ;) I might just start  making crafts for sale as well! But ... uh, no time. Sigh... lol.

Okay I'm out. Cya!


Note: I've noticed that the site frequently goes down (becomes inaccessible). That's one major part the devs at Fiverr should work on asap :P

P/S: Btw, I've just made my first sales! :D I've written an abstract and she paid me $5 but then, somehow, Fiverr said I was paid $8. However, when I checked my revenue, they only inputted $4 into my Fiverr account..... LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment