Ads

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

WoW Error #132 Common fix

So, I was happily leveling my druid then suddenly my first crash of the year LOL. Then within minutes of relogging in, another crash... same error. And then again.....

So I figured there is definitely something very wrong since I was able to log in and play without problems earlier today. A quick google search popped this solution up (Link: http://adf.ly/qwF2C). Lo and behold! Somehow my Direct X was set to x11 LOL and as the forum says, you just needed to swap it back to Direct X x9. How? Check out this screenshot :)

The 'System' option is the topmost button on your right
And now, back to leveling! Ciao! :)

P/S: Usually, these sort of stuff only happen to Windows 7 and above (newer versions) since they have the option of setting it as Direct X x11. For windows XP, it doesn't have the Direct X x11 option :P

P/S 2: Actually, that's not the problem for me lol. It seems that that area in-game is buggy for everyone so, yeah, just ignore this post? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment