Ads

Saturday, February 8, 2014

So much for taking a risk

So, yeah, I thought it was safe enough to upload those vids, so I've uploaded them to my main account but nooooes. Suddenly, my vids are taken down and my YouTube account is gone. Heh. It was a useless risk though, since no one can view the videos either, coz well, they are restricted in every country in the world (except Japan ;)). 

Oh well, my backup account is still okay though - just 1 strike. Ima go ahead and make a new account now as backup and my backup will become my main account now :P Hate that I'll have to switch accounts to use my YouTube though, but meh, since my alt account can also post on this blog as an author so it's still fine.

Guess I won't be taking anymore risks now... And now, the hassle of re-uploading all my videos onto my backup channel. :P

R.I.P. Aveyn's channel
with 307 subscribers and 40,000+ views


* oh yeah and btw, all the videos that I've linked are all gone as well. I'll try to restore those links (by linking them to my backup channel) as soon as I can, but don't count on it being too soon... I'm hectic as ever and hardly have any free time to have enough rest lol. I'll try, but that's all I can promise you.

** on a side note, I can't find my motion typography video that I did for Linkin Park's Lost in the Echo. I don't remember if I've kept a copy - I should have, I suppose. That's my only real loss so far. Gah, no wonder I had that itching feeling a few days ago that I should have downloaded that video down for keeps. The rest, I can easily remake them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment