Ads

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Samsung Android phones problem - Camera locked

Just to clear some things up - I'm a total noob when it comes to smartphones. I just find smartphones so much difficult to understand (the inner workings of it I mean :P) then computers LOL.

So, anyway, somehow when I was busy taking photos, my camera was accidentally locked (there was a little lock icon on my camera capture screen). 

Needless to say, because of that tiny lock icon, I cannot take photos on my phone or even exit the camera app without resorting to using the home button or the power button (to turn off the phone and then on again). The settings button and the back button both became unusable. 

The lock icon persisted even after I've rebooted the phone. So what caused this and what can I do to fix this?

The answer is really easy.

Once you've pressed on the camera app on your Samsung phones, press the power button on the side of your phone to turn the locked mode off. 

Simple right? But it has caused me plenty of headache and frustration lol. Haha. 

Okay, I'm off to play Tropico 4. Stay tuned for the reviews in a bit (unfortunately no screenshots though. Somehow my Fraps isn't working with Tropico 4 :P Meh, I suppose because Tropico 4 has its own screenshot feature)

No comments:

Post a Comment